- EventID 7024: The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service terminated with service-specific error 0 (0x0).
- EventID 7009: A timeout was reached (30000 milliseconds) while waiting for the Microsoft Exchange Service Host service to connect.
- EventID 7000: The Microsoft Exchange Service Host service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
- EventID 7022: The Microsoft Exchange Transport service hung on starting.
Exchange Management Console message:
- ERROR: Could not connect to the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service on server Networknet.nl. One of the following problems may be occurring: 1- The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service is not running. 2- There is no network connectivity to server Networknet.nl. 3- You do not have sufficient permissions to perform this command. The following permissions are required to perform this command: Exchange View-Only Administrator and local administrators group for the target server. 4- Credentials have been cached for an unpriviledged user. Try removing the entry for this server from Stored User Names and Passwords.